We are now actively recruiting a Web Designer to join a leading ecommerce team in central London. This is a crucial role which operates the Online Web sites across the UK and in Europe. The web Designer will work as part of the Design and Operations team, which includes a number of web Designer/Developers and reports to the Design and Operations Manager.
- Collaborate on briefs, create prototypes, designs and build content using a range of programming practices.
- Design and develop all promotional content for the websites, working with the trading team to ensure trading potential is met.
- Implement, alter and monitor performance of all content tracking across all websites.
- Drive revenue through improving the user experience of the websites.
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing teams to execute our email acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
- Work with the digital marketing team to design all marketing communications across all channels.
- Drive engagement of content, example using Google Web Designer to animate marketing banners.
- Work collaboratively with the retail marketing team to design and maintain the customer facing portal.
- Working with the retail operations team to ensure all brand and fitting events are updated and maintained on the website.
- Work closely with the trading team and third parties to design and develop engaging micro sites and Shop by Brand sections of the site, focusing on user experience through design and page speed/browser support.
- In collaboration with the Head of Development, own the technical performance of the websites, constantly reviewing page load speed, opportunities for image compression and following best practices to drive multiple small increments in business performance.
- Test the website in multiple browsers, ensuring all code works across all supported devices.
- Research and integrate third party tools and code to enhance the engagement of our websites.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Experience of working with a cloud based, high end CMS, such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Previous experience working with a responsive framework
- Have had experience in a busy retail ecommerce environment
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, plus associated benefits
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.