Bloc have recently partnered with a large consultancy based in Central London who are looking to considerably grow their Design team through the year starting with both Visual & interaction designers.
In this position, you will be responsible for drawing upon wireframes produced by the Interaction Designers to deliver outstanding Digital Experiences for the clients who you will be working with. To do so, you will join a growing team of like minded professionals where you will have the opportunity to develop your own skill set as well as having the chance to contribute new ideas and ways of working within the agency.
What your role will include;
- Reviewing client briefs as well as brand guidelines
- Working to produce Visual Design concepts at early stages of a project
- Identifying gaps through any UX documentation and reporting these to the Interaction Designers
- Working under the guidance of a Senior Visual Designer
- Presenting your Visual Designs to colleagues & Stakeholders
- You have a true passion for Design, Information Design and Typography
- You have an excellent eye for detail
- You have a Degree or post-graduate qualification in Graphic Design or a related field of study
- You have previous experience working for large brands
- You are an expert within the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience Designing products or services with a complex User Interface
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.