UX/UI Designer (Part time contract)
About The Role
A very worth while contract has come about within a leading global broadcaster that caters to the armed forces globally.
The UI/UX designer will join our Digital Product team, reporting to the Head of Digital Product. Your role will touch on all aspects of our varied product and platform portfolio, including our websites and apps. You will bring knowledge of best practice in UX to help create enjoyable, impactful user experiences. You will have the opportunity to bring fresh approaches and innovative ideas to the table.
This role is a 12 month, part time contract. Working hours negotiable. 22.5 hours per week to be worked how you see fit.
Key Responsibilities & Prerequisites.
- Demonstrable experience of design across all stages of the product development process, from low-fi concept sketches, through personas, user journeys, UI prototyping and usability testing.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of internal stakeholders, guiding them through workshops and exploring requirements
- Understand the importance of user-centric design and gain an understanding of our audiences
- Ability to present your work and discuss the rationale, backed up with data where possible
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools e.g., but not specifically, Adobe creative suite, Axure, Sketch
- 2 years' experience in a UX and UI design role
Desirable Qualifications and Experience.
- A relevant qualification is desirable
- Experience working for a media organisation
- An understanding of the British Armed Forces
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.