UX Designer / London / Permanent / £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented UX Designer to join a boutique agency who put emphasis on combining psychology with design. Working within an agile environment, you'll be creative minded, have a great eye for detail and be motivated to deliver a seamless user journey. My clients goal is to modernise the design process by creating innovative digital services that offer customers a smooth user experience.
What you'll be doing
As a UX designer, you'll be working alongside UX researchers and applying their feedback to create digital solutions. You'll use your talents and creative ability to create user-centered, data-driven design and experience to take your clients websites to another level.
You will be driven and motivated in a fast-paced environment, you'll be a strong team player, passionate about collaboration, sharing ideas and exploring new trends, with exceptional attention to detail, communication, and problem-solving skills
Some of your daily duties will include;
- Gathering requirements
- Attending creative workshops
- Rapid prototyping
- Creating visual designs and sketch mockups
- Collaborating with developers
Your skills and abilities
- Strong sketching and prototyping skills (must be competent in Axure)
- Previous experience working with financial or gov clients
- Confident in providing digital solutions
- Experience working with content management systems (desirable)
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating design skills through all stages of the design skills
- Able to demonstrate creative thinking
- Have a genuine interest in psychology
For more details please contact Oscar at Bloc Digital Talent - / 01202 203313
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.