UX Designer/ Architect
Permanent / London / £40,000 - £60,000
This hyper-growth brand who have just completed an extremely successful round of funding have honed their offering over the past few years and are now looking for a UX Designer/Architect to join their growing team.
Are you a determined UX Designer keen to work alongside some of the most ambitious minds in the Tech and Design industry? In this exciting role, you'll directly see the impact of your successful designs by taking the product as well as those around you to the next level. Sound good? This is just a Job Description… Read on and let's have a chat!
In this role, you'll make an impact by
- Demonstrating leadership on your projects as well as collaborating with other team members on your design expertise.
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers, data analysts as well as other designers throughout the full UX Design process.
- Efficiently communicating insights, ideas, and solutions to other teams as well as stakeholders.
- Making strategic UX decisions that are related to new functions and features.
- Organising user research and design activities on your own projects following my clients UX Design process.
- Designing wireframes, user journeys as well as information architecture maps to create Digital solutions.
- Designing high-fidelity prototypes and mock-ups
Why be part of the success story?
- You'll work with some of the most ambitious & driven like-minded professionals in the industry
- You'll get to see directly the impact of what you create, not only taking my client's product to the next level, but yourself and those around you.
- Your voice matters. My client is open to new ideas. If you think of a new process, idea, or even a tool which you want to introduce which will improve user experience, you can help shape new processes.
- You'll continuously be learning and picking up new skills in an agile design environment. You're bound to get excited by how your ideas can improve people's lives.
- You'll be part of a collaborative team. You'll be working with a product owner, engineers, as well as data analysts
- You'll collaborate and work closely with other designers allowing you to learn new skills and grow your tool kit as a U X Designer
Wait… There are more benefits?!
- My client are real advocates of personal development. You'll have access to a generous budget to spend on whatever helps you improve as a designer. This ranges from courses to books… It's entirely down to you how you spend your budget.
- More personal development! My client also offers up to 5 days per annum for you to take time out exploring wider learning and development opportunities.
- Workplace pension
- Season ticket loans
- 25 days of holiday per year, and you are fully encouraged to take it! Oh… And you also get an additional day of annual leave on your birthday
- Food & Drink: Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week, plus all the toast and peanut butter you can eat.
- Regular Social events!
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.