Bloc is excited to be working with a world leading eCommerceorganisation in Munich, who have over 200,000 products on their platform and operate in over 95 countries.
Due to their continued growth and success, they are now seeking a UI/UX Designer to join their technically advanced team in their modern offices.
What you will do:
- Join part of a likeminded, driven design team to work on both app & Web platforms
- Regularly collaborate with other areas of the business such as product managers & Developers
- Deliver suggestions for improving User Experience and user retention
- analyse user feedback and create design solutions
- create information architecture, wireframes and prototypes
- Design pixel-perfect user interfaces
Your skills should include:
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in a UI/UX Design position
- Expertise in mobile UI patterns and have a sense for clear visual design
- A strong understanding of UX Research techniques and you are confident in presenting and have a feel for digital trends
- Proficient with common design and prototyping software - Adobe CS, Sketch, Axure, Invision etc.
- Good with both written and spoken English - Bonus points earnt for a knowledge of the German language
What's on offer for you:
Our client offers the opportunity to join a highly experienced team of developers who are eager to share their knowledge with you and are willing to hear your thoughts and ideas too. You will be part of working on Greenfield projects and you will be listened to, meaning you will have a strong impact on the company's future successes.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.