UI Developer // Petersfield // Permanent
Bloc are excited to partnering with a client based in Petersfield who specialise in helping business of all sizes build relationships with their customers. My client's offices are home to a vibrant, and dynamic team who offer a collaborative work environment.
As the UI Developer you will join part of a Development team who focus on API Development, quality assurance, and ofcourse UI Development (your role). You will have a variation of tasks and you will contribute towards both new feature development and modules within my clients existing platform as well as bug fixing and smaller enhancements to existing functionalities by developing the web-based UI for my clients consumers and merchant facing web applications.
- Implement UI designs for new functional requirements using common web frameworks, integrating with public and private RESTful APIs;
- Unit Testing (including writing the tests)
- Writing technical documentation, both as inline code comments and as knowledge sharing documents for use by peers;
- Work on items that have been escalated from Customer Support and Technical Support teams
- Collaborate with other members of the development team including other UI Developers, Java API developers and QA engineers
- Collaborate with web & UX Designers
Your Skills And Experience
- 2+ years of experience in similar Front End Development positions
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as LESS/SASS.
- Previous experience using front end testing utilities such as Karma or Jasmine
- A Degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.