I am partnered wth a large and expanding financial payment company based in Munich, Germany. As they continue to expand the business they have an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to join their team.
- Define test strategies, test phases, test environments and test responsibilities
- Check errors logged by customers, reproduce and follow-up on resolution
- Accept/decline issues logged as bugs and track accordingly
- Define criticality of the issue and negotiate it with the customer
- Strong exposure to coordinating with external clients and stakeholders
- Consult on a regular basis with Product Consultant or Business Analyst
- Analyze issues and deduce the core problems
- Proven ability creating test planning and strategies
- Solid understanding of user acceptance and defect management
- Technical background in software testing or development
- Excellent project management skills coordinating with external clients and customers
- Good experience in web, mobile and backend test plans
- Quick understanding of complex processes and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Exposure to payment or finance application testing
This is what they offer
My client has plenty of room for you to make technical decisions within a steadily growing company and excellent working conditions. You will solve a wide range of tasks together with the team and profit from an ongoing knowhow transfer.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity, apply to this ad now or contact Richard Pile at Bloc Digital Talent Specialists on or call +44 1202 203 335 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.