Do you love everything about Technical SEO?
Hate that you don't have a clear career path?
Feel like SEO isn't a priority within the business?
If the answer is yes then I might have a position that would suit you extremely well.
I'm pleased to be working with a very well-known name within the digital space who have their HQ in Central London. They have an exciting opportunity for a Technical SEO Executive to join their Digital Performance Marketing team.
This organisation has readdressed SEO within the business and due to this the business has seen great results and are adding to there SEO team, within the role you will have a clear progression plan and great training opportunities.
You'll ideally have advanced skills with crawling and log file analysis
- Technical SEO auditing
- Log file analysis
- Raising and tracking defects through JIRA
- Botify management
- Liaising with the SEO team to align strategies
- Monitoring of Indexation & Crawability including disavow files
Skills & background required;
- Proven track record in technical SEO
- Strong understanding of HTML
- Strong background in understanding complex architectures and be able to troubleshoot code and provide thorough recommendations
- Thorough understanding of front-end web development
- Experience with log file analysis
- Strong understanding of web usability and site design
- Research skills to identify, build, and prioritize essential pages
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Advanced excel skills
This is a truly awesome opportunity and interviews are taking place now! Keen to learn more?
Then don't delay and apply to this ad now. Alternatively contact Alex Tykocki at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
Technical SEO Executive, Central London, Multi-National brand
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.