Technical Consultant / London / Permanent / £60,000 - £120,000
£60,000 - £120,000
Want to work for a globally recognised giant of the IT services, business consulting and outsourcing world? A company with over 30 years' heritage, which boasts a turnover in excess of €14 billion, and employs 120,000+ people across the globe?
Join this pioneering company in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd.
What do they need?
Technical Consultants - all levels sought, from Consultant to Principal and Managing Consultant. Typically you will have come from Telecoms, Media, Insurance, Capital Markets, Public Sector or Automotive.
What will my technical background be?
You will typically have a broad technical skill-set, with the ability to work across multiple systems, platforms & technologies. We are interested in people from the following:
- Digital - large-scale e-commerce, content management platforms, and integration (Oracle, SAP Hybris, IBM, Adobe, Sitecore)
- Technology Consulting - Salesforce, Tibco, Scribe, Interactive Intelligence, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Genesys
- Cloud Solutions - SaaS, PaaS or IaaS
- Application Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data.
What will I be doing?
- Working with business and technical stakeholders on future product direction and technology capability
- Design, delivery, and governance of end-to-end solutions from inception through to successful completion
- Promoting and facilitating coordination of all technical and non-technical streams within a programme to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution
- Working in a varied technical environment covering digital, applications and infrastructure
- Working as part of consultancy projects and within high-performing, collaborative teams.
What will I bring?
A consulting background, first and foremost. As a technical consultant, you will have been involved in the full life-cycle of technical implementations & projects, including involvement in pre-sales. You will be skilled at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations. You'll also ideally possess proven customer-facing skills and the willingness to travel.
Bonus at some levels, pension, healthcare, life assurance and much more.
Salary & location
£50,000 - £120,000, DOE
London-based, but with some travel across the UK.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.