System Admin and DevOps Engineer
I am excited to be working with a well-established and growing organisation that focuses on the "ever growing topic" of Big Data. Do you love Big Data? Are you looking to work in Munich and further your career as a DevOps Engineer?
- Developing concepts and integrate new software and system components using Hadoop
- Conceptualizing IT processes in the infrastructure environment, optimizing automation with tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- You will be responsible for running the entire development and production infrastructure, including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization
- You continue to develop the entire IT infrastructure, interacting with and managing different cloud providers as well as bringing in new container technologies
- You have an extensive background in Linux and have also used Centos 7 and SuSE 12
- You have extensive experience installing continuous integrations projects
- You have used version control systems including Git and Jenkins
- You are extremely familiar with Docker and Docker Swarm; building and deploying
- Extensive experience with virtualization and its tools such as libvirt, kvm or similar
- You have created unattended installations and RPM packages
- At least 2 years' experience of using Hadoop
- B1 German-speaking or above
What they offer:
- You will join a friendly and motivated team
- Be part of an open atmosphere with good communication across the business
- There are very good public transport connection as well as central location
- You will be working in a modern work environment
Are you a DevOps Engineer in Munich already, or looking to relocate to Germany and seeking your next challenge? Apply now for more information!
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.