Software Test Team Lead
I am currently recruiting for a Software Test Team Lead on a 4 month contract basis to start as soon as possible.
The Software Development and Architecture (SD&A) function, provides mature agile development services for multiple customers and internal stakeholders, across a range of key software products across the business.
As a Test Lead you will lead a team of testers on Key Projects within the organisation to ensure that as a department we deliver the highest quality software applications and solutions.
The Test Manager will lead a team of Test Analysts to ensure high quality testing and delivery of software solutions. Acting as the single point of contact for internal and external teams. Leading and planning of all phases of testing such as; system test, integration, OAT, Non-functional and regression testing.
Qualifications and Experience
- A strong understanding of the full software testing lifecycle & methodologies including experience of Functional, Integration and Regression testing.
- A proven ability to work at a senior level and manage a team of test analysts.
- ISTQB Certified Tester-Intermediate Level: Test Analyst Accreditation or equivalent.
- Agile Certified Tester.
- Proficient of test management software such as VSTS / MS Test Manager.
- Solid non-functional testing experience.
- Experience with virtualisation technology (desirable).
- SOAP UI/POSTMAN for integration testing.
- Relevant knowledge of test automation experience using Cucumber, Ruby, Robot, Web Driver, Selenium, Ranorex.
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD & TDD.
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading.
- Load and Performance Testing experience - Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools.
- Penetration Testing.
- The role will include travel internationally. Please expect this up to 50% of the time.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.