Newcastle // 6 month Contract // £300 P/D
As the Software test analyst, you will;
- Analyse test results, identify and report defects, issues and risks associated with own work and for the QA team.
- Ensure balance is achieved between time to market, cost, scope, and risk, this may be through the employment of a risk based approach.
- Provide User acceptance test support to Business users across multiple software solutions.
- Production of testing strategies and test plans, test cases, conditions, test scripts and test results.
- Relentlessly focus on user's need, driving incremental delivery of software that has the highest value and address areas of most risk in a timely manner.
- Work closely across the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the team delivers its commitments.
- Continuously drive improvement with yourself, the team and the department through ways of working with more agility and introducing technologies.
- Promote knowledge sharing across the team and department, ensuring that we work as closely and effectively as possible.
Your Skills & Experience
- Hold a strong understanding of the full software testing lifecycle & methodologies including a minimum of 3 years' experience of Functional, Integration and Regression testing.
- The ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation.
- ISTQB Certified Tester-Beginner Level: Test Analyst Accreditation or equivalent.
- Experience of test management software such as TFS/MS Test Manager.
- Solid non-functional testing experience.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries.
- Experience with virtualisation technology.
- SOAP UI/POSTMAN for integration testing.
- Relevant knowledge of test automation experience using Cucumber, Ruby, Robot, Web Driver, Selenium, Ranorex.
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD & TDD.
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading.
- Load and Performance Testing experience - Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools.
- ISTQB Certified Tester- Advanced Level: Test Analyst Accreditation or equivalent.
- ITIL V3 Foundation.
- An understanding or experience in TMMI.
- Experience of testing solutions using BizTalk.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.