You will need to be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
Are you a Software Engineer who wants to join a leading cyber team within an evolving and dynamic organisation?
Due to the success of a number of strategic Gloucestershire based programmes, we are growing our Software Development team with creative and ambitious Software Engineers. With a primary focus on Java, your experience will cover different technologies within an agile environment.
As an organisation, we demand constant innovation, and have immediate opportunities for expert software engineers to design, develop and maintain a suite of applications.
Key criteria required...
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solution
- Has experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
- Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
Also, we'd love it if you have experience of...
- Current UK Government clearance
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, such as Confluence, Jira and Wiki's
- Exposure to DevOps approaches and associated tools e.g. Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash & Jenkins
- Knowledge and experience with Nifi
- Technical exposure of Messaging Technologies
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
- Experience across different programming languages, such as: Java EE, Python, C++
- Working experience across some of the following frameworks: EJB, JSF, Spring, JUnit, EasyMock
- Experience with open source products, e.g. Apache Foundation products.
- If you can do all this and more, you'll enjoy a growing career as we work hard to continuously innovate the world of cyber security.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.