Software Engineer // Madrid
Bloc have recently partnered with one of Europe's leading online retailers based in Madrid who operate worldwide and also achieved an extraordinary revenue in 2018. Further to this success, my client is looking to grow their Technology team this year. One of the key hires for them, is a Node.JS Software Developer.
In this position, you will work in an agile environment where you will work as part of a team who are responsible for API Development delivering content for E-Commerce. You will also have the opportunity to provide content management systems for other areas within the business.
You will work in an environment that;
- Allows you to learn whilst delivering leading quality of code and adopt a DevOps mindset
- Allows you to work within an Agile environment
- Enables you to both learn, and share skills with other like-minded professionals
- Is passionate about collaborative working
- Allows you to be cross-functional by Developing new features, maintaining team products, as well as improving infrastructure
- Fluent English Speaking
- 5+ years in software development
- API design experience
- Strong concepts of clean code principles
- Agile and DevOps mindset
- Strong Design Pattern understanding & Experience
Your Benefits will include;
- 28 days' vacation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.