Software Engineer / Permanent / London / £50,000 - £80,000
£50,000 - £80,000
Are you motivated by engineering challenges?
This hyper-growth brand who have just completed an extremely successful round of funding, have honed their offering over the last few years and are looking for a Backend Engineer to join the ranks.
- To understand and improve the platforms user experience by using modern frameworks to create SPA's that improve the platforms overall performance and aesthetics
- Using your technical knowledge to make essential architectural decisions and taking ownership of the software you build, from inception to production and support.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- You'll have experience working with Node.js or Go and experience working with their pre-processor of choice , SASS
- Extra points for experience serving data to the frontend using PostgreSQL or Elasticsearch
What's On Offer?
- This role offers you the opportunity to join an exciting business who are using domain drive design, software development and data-driven automation tools to build a platform that offers a seamless user experience for customers
- Advocates of promoting a technology agnostic environment, you can have your say about why a specific language or technology is right for the business and the platform being built, and essentially use it
- The focus within this growing and energetic business is to provide a creative and vibrant culture to drive creativity and accomplish the engineering challenges ahead
- Believers in personal development, free courses, and books all paid for and supplied. Also allocated days to take time to spend time on personal projects
- Flexible working, 25 days holiday, workplace pension, free breakfast, beer and wine Fridays, monthly socials and an amazing office space located in the heart of East Central London
Does this sound like your next step?
Full-time permanent position
Job location: London
Position start date As soon as possible
Salary up to £80,000
Working hours: 9-5.30pm
Industry: Online,Proptech,Start up
Click APPLY now or alternatively contact Ricardo Thomas, at Bloc Digital Talent on or call 01202 203 308 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.