My client is a large and expanding financial payment company based in Munich, Germany. Due to the success of the company and steady growth they are now in need of a Site Reliability Engineer to join the team.
My client is offering you the opportunity to join a leading provider of payment processing and risk management, who develop intelligent solutions which push the business of companies in ecommerce, media and mail order area. As a dynamic and growing company in the payment industry, this is a fantastic chance for you to work for a highly regarded brand with cutting edge technologies.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintain/administer/install/upgrade applications in QA, Customer Test and Production environments
- Process change requests and investigate application issues received via internal ticketing systems
- Maintain configuration and operational documents for the applications
- Monitor applications and design custom-made monitoring scripts
- Writing, maintaining and executing complex SQL reports
- Introduction of new strategies for deployments, monitoring, administration
- Automation of recurring tasks whenever possible
- Application monitoring to meet the customer sold service levels
- Continuous improvement of existing documentation, tools and processes
- Strong Linux skills and experience administering applications in a Linux environment
- Proven experience Amazon Web Services (i.e. EC2, ELB, ALB, ECS, S3, Route53, EBS, EFS, Networking etc.)
- Vast experience with SQL: provide customized/tailored reports for customers and verify (cost-plan) DDL/DML
- Ability to create scripts in a variety of scripting languages (PL/SQL, Perl, Bash) and to constantly seek automated solutions for common processes
- Mastery of at least one scripting language, production of consistently reliable, efficient and maintainable code
- Proven background with Java application containers, such as Tomcat and Weblogic
- Experience with high-availability concepts, RPM and most common revision control systems
- Experience with Puppet configuration and ability to introduce /develop/enhance puppet modules
What's on offer for you?
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a friendly team and would like to grow one of the best online payment sites in Europe then don't delay, contact Richard Pile at bloc Digital Talent Specialists on +44 1202 20 33 35
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.