I am partnered with a leading sports betting brand in the heart of London. As their Digital Marketing team continues to expand they are looking to hire a well-rounded natural search professional as SEO Manager.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will:
- Manage a range of content and technical SEO tasks
- Manage reporting and communicate performance for SEO in all markets
- Manage the process and quality control of content production for SEO
Background and skills required include;
- Proven track record in content marketing managing SEO
- Background managing on-site and off-site content for the UK market
- Have a solid knowledge of Content and Social Media channels
- Continuous development of ideas for new content - ensuring improved performance
- Evolution of content strategies working closely with the internal PR team
The office is located in Central London and you'll be rewarded with a generous package that includes a host of awesome benefits.
Keen to learn more? Then don't delay and apply to this ad now. Alternatively, contact Richard Pile at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 335 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.