SEO Manager - Contract
This is a long term prospect within one of the UK's best known UKPIL groups. General Logistics Systems (GLS), the pan-European parcels business, operates one of the largest, ground-based deferred parcel delivery networks in Europe.
The sheer scale and opportunity within the business requires an SEO guru to come in and take ownership of this area and drive the strategy.
- Define the SEO strategy for the client and input into an SEM program to balance paid & owned media
- Review the role of search within customer missions and optimise to improve business output
- Demonstrably improve search rankings and relevance, driving towards a best-in-class site
- On-page - conduct keyword research, content gap analysis, content writing where required
- Off-site - find potential outreach partners, establish relationships and drive inbound links
- onduct regular technical audits - offer actionable suggestions to improve performance
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in all new digital projects on search (incl. app and CMS re-platform)
- Establish and manage a relationship with Google / Bing to ensure we are always on top of the latest updates
- Set up and manage clear KPIs and reporting ensuring all activities are meeting agreed targets and these are updated on weekly dashboards
- 5+ years' experience in SEO
- Ability to transition regularly between technical, platform-based work and more content-focused updates.
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with a number of CMS, with particular significance on influencing implementation to ensure SEO is baked in to every piece of content
- SEO tools knowledge: Adobe Analytics, Search Console, Moz, SEMRush, ContentKing etc
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.