Senior UX designer
- Research and design solutions across a range of digital projects.
- Take responsibility for the usability and design of an area of our digital product landscape.
- Manage the workload for UX across your allocated product area, and proactively discuss and agree priorities with Product Managers.
- Contribute to the development of the broader UX and design team through sharing work, insight and expertise, and collaborating with colleagues.
- Plan and execute any user research needed to improve their product area.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of commercial experience of user research, interaction design and information architecture, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of working on complex e-commerce projects, or in similarly complex environments,
- Experience of stakeholder management in commercially focused environments, and related ability to justify and provide evidence for design decisions.
- Previous experience of working as part of a geographically distributed team.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.