Senior Project Manager // Basingstoke // up to £60,000
- You will take the lead of large & small projects, leading a project team and holding overall responsibility for projects larger than £3m with multiple internal and external work streams.
- You will chair project meetings and present to a varied group of stakeholders.
- You will maintain Project Manager standards at all times and hold the business and stakeholders to account for delivery of project objectives.
- You will plan, define, verify as well as manage the scope, timeline, budget & quality of projects
- You will be held responsible for timely communication of status or vital decisions needed from accountable executives and Proactively identify recommendations
- Direct and be responsible for engaging stakeholders through the process of delivering the project
- Identify, quantify, prioritise, and manage delivery risks; develop and manage project risk mitigation plans; invoke mitigation plans and escalate to project board for contingency plan execution as necessary
- Plan, direct and review all stakeholder and overall project communications; ensuring completion of appropriate documentation and distribute to appropriate parties
- Anticipate, plan and ensure project tasks are resourced appropriately
- Manage work package leads and/or project teams to achieve project goals and objectives
- You will share best practices and collaborate with colleagues from other areas of the business
Qualifications and Experience:
- You should have proven and extensive demonstrable senior project management experience which has ideally been gained in strategic complex project delivery; and demonstrated outcome delivery across different types of high-risk, high-value projects
- Educated to at least degree level standard and a recognised Practitioner level PPM or Prince 2 qualification.
- A track-record of successful delivery of critical projects
- In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to drive the planning, execution and delivery of complex projects
- Proven and relevant experience of budget management and resource allocation
- Ability to make difficult decisions by pragmatically weighing the complexities involved against the need to act
- Significant experience in managing projects and in-depth knowledge of PM methods and experience of delivering the full project lifecycle.
- Advanced in Excel and MS Project.
- Well versed in risk and issue management, implementing tools and process to minimalise.
- Proven demonstrable management of projects with circa 25 resources both internal and external with multi-site and customer facing experience.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.