Senior Front End Developer // Hampshire // Permanent
Bloc are excited to be working with one of the UK's largest insurance companies based just outside of Portsmouth. My client has regularly been named in "The top 100 companies To Work For" over past years. Over the last 12 months, my client has doubled in size and is expected to grow by a further 50% over the next 12 months. If you are looking to progress your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you with a real chance of career growth opportunities!
My client are now on the search for an experienced Developer to join their ever growing team to assist with the growth of the business. Your role as the Senior Front End Developer will include the development of websites as well as integrating with micro services using my clients tracking systems. Your role will involve greenfield development as well as being able to voice your opinion in the technologies being used within the Technology department.
- Build and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to completion
- Build dynamic webpages to ensure my client are always serving the most relevant type of advertising
- Build and evolve the UI my clients marketing tracking software.
- Working with the web development team to create web applications and internal tools.
- Developing other members of the development team including providing solutions to problems and delivering feedback through code reviews
Your skills should include;
- Experience with bootstrap
- Knowledge of SASS
- Previous working experience with responsive design and mobile layouts
- Experience working with an MVC framework such as Laravel, CakePHP or Zend
- Experience with RestFul applications
Any of the below skills are a bonus;
- Node JS experience
- Experience of A/B split or multivariant testing
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
Your benefits will include;
- Flexible working hours
- A casual working dress code
- Bupa medical cash plan
- Monthly incentives
- Free parking
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.