Bloc is excited to be working with a growing technology organisation in Berlin, Germany who are passionate about building big data products that operate on high-performance, highly available and secure systems. Due to their continued success and growth, they now have a unique opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join their technically advanced team.
The successful DevOps Engineer will ideally come from a software engineering background who has moved into systems engineering and DevOps, or is very passionate about doing so.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the efficiency and scalability of their platforms and services.
- Collaborate with Data and Insights teams to incorporate their analytical findings into to the deployed platforms
- Introduce monitoring tools to collect and analyse KPIs and prevent problems from occurring
- Design automation that will build, deploy and monitor the infrastructure you build and automate the operation of internal systems
- You will always research into the latest tools and technologies in order to constantly grow your skills and implement those within the business to achieve big results
- You hold a Degree in Computer Science or similar
- You have commercial exposure developing algorithms, working on data structures and software design
- Expertise of working in a Linux environment
- You ideally have very strong scripting/programming skills in Python or Ruby
- You have worked with at least one container technology such as Docker
- You are familiar with Relational and Non-relational databases
What's on offer for you?
- The opportunity to work within a start-up culture within an international environment
- You will work with likeminded people in a multicultural environment
- You will work within a modern office in the heart of beautiful Berlin
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in training sessions and further build your knowledge
- Working for an organisation where your work efforts make a real impact on the business's success
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.