Ruby Developer // Central London // 6 month Contract
My client, a Government department are recruiting a Ruby Developer to join their team in Central London on a 6-month contract.
Your role as the Ruby Developer will include the design & creation of new and existing products as well as improving already existing products, platforms and transactions.
You will join a multi-discplinary team adhering to Agile methodologies where you will build web and mobile products to serve a variety of user needs. You will also Implement APIs for internal and external use as well as building up an automated test suite.
Your skills should include;
- Valid SC clearance
- Expert working knowledge of Ruby (bonus points for knowledge of its surrounding frameworks)
- Strong postgres and data modelling exposure
- Experience with event based data models
- Experience building and documenting APIs
- Strong testing experience
- The ability to work in a small, agile, cross functional team
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.