My client is a large and expanding online and mobile payment company based in Munich, Germany. As they continue to expand the business they have an exciting opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to make technical decisions in self-organised teams in a steadily growing company with great working conditions. You will solve a wide range of tasks together with the team and profit from an ongoing knowhow transfer.
Your tasks will include:
- Planning, design, specification and development of test strategies
- Design and implementation of test frameworks ( Development knowledge is a plus )
- Enhancement and maintenance of test automation
- Writing test documentation
- Presentation of test results and release recommendations
- Sound knowledge of integration testing and test automation of web and backend applications
- Extensive practical experience in dealing with the testing framework Selenium, JMeter and SoapUI
- Solid ability writing and maintaining test scripts and frameworks using Core Java
- Very experienced in UNIX and SQL, ideally you have worked with PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Java Coding
- Safe on the Linux command line
- Ideally, you already have some experience of agile software processes and technologies (Scrum, Kanban, SP )
This is what my client can offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity, apply to this ad now or contact Richard Pile at Bloc Digital Talent Specialists on or call +44 1202 203 335 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.