Production Operative // Essex // £26,000
This excellent opportunity is with an extremely successful organisation with a heritage of over 200 years. My client operates in the Fin-Tech sector and works closely with large banks and Government organisations. If you are looking for a new challenge within an organisation where results really do make a difference to people across the globe, this could be the opportunity you're waiting for.
My client based in Essex are currently hiring for a Production Operative to join their team on a 2 year fixed term contract. As the Production Operative, you will organise & prepare substrate in line with production targets with no adverse effect on machine performance.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Controlling and monitoring associated paperwork and records to provide accurate documentation.
- Ensuring the machine is run in a safe & correct manner.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Immediately reporting any machine malfunctions to the Print Team Leader.
- Actively supporting continuous improvement activities
- Maintaining integrity and security of product throughout the process
Essential Qualifications and experience;
- A minimum of a GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths & English.
- Ability to complete basic paperwork.
- Able to follow process and procedures.
- Team Player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great organisation skills
- Pro-active and flexible.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an industrial environment.
- Truck trained
- Experience working in a secure environment.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.