Product Marketing Manager // 12-month Fixed Term contract // Hampshire
Bloc are lucky enough to be partnered with a Global organisation based in Hampshire who are a provider of Secure Products & Digital Solutions. This successful organisation are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their Product Management team on a 12 month FTC.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for both developing and implementing a product as well as a strategy to provide genuine customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for creating and running the Analytics.
Part of your role will involve collaboration with the Sales Department where you will ensure that sales are being made appropriately whilst providing the pricing context to the sales team.
Your Role will involve;
- Both Establishing & running Analytics and collaborating with Operations managers
- Developing & delivering a market plan that will support sales and product strategy
- Maintaining and driving an ambitious strategic roadmap for Analytics
- Working on pricing policies that you will base on market research as well as internal information
- Completing precise data analysis and recommendations, including customer interaction and support
- Experience of Software Product Marketing
- Great with Project Management
- You are used to working in collaborative environments
- You consider yourself excellent with statistical skills as well as being able to clean big data sets
- You have experience working across the full life cycle
- You have the ability to write road maps
For more information, please don't hesitate to send me an email at
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.