PPC Specialist, c. £28k, Travel brand
My client is a well-established, global Travel brand who have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Specialist to join the team out of their offices South of London.
The PPC Specialist will manage campaigns hands on covering the UK & Ireland markets, across multiple brands. You will support the PPC Manager and be part of a strong in-house Biddable Media team. There will also be an opportunity for you to get involved in some Paid Social and Display campaigns.
Some of the day to day duties include;
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms - including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and ad groups
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
- Monitor click fraud and report to Account Managers at Search Engines
- Manage and resolve any competitor brand bidding issues
- Use AMO bid management tool to manage bid strategies and generate reports
- Track all spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
Key skills required;
- Proven track record managing PPC campaigns hands-on with at least 6 months experience
- GERMAN language
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Great knowledge and understanding of PPC methods and tools
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
- Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
- Effective team player in a cross-functional group
- Delivery on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms simultaneously
As Paid Search Specialist you will be rewarded with a generous base salary and first-class benefits package including heavily discounted holidays! The office is located a short distance from the train station with a free shuttle bus taking you to and from the office. There is also an option to work from home 1 day per week for the right candidate.
Keen to learn more? Don't delay and apply now! Alternatively, contact Alex Tykocki at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.