PPC Specialist - Contract
My client looking for 2x freelance PPC Specialists for approximately 3 months to focus on a large volume of account restructuring and optimisation. Activities will include day-to-day optimisation of campaigns, account restructures, analysing data and identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance.
Paid Search is a huge volume driver for my client. Being very proud of their PPC account and working closely with their Data and Trading teams to ensure they're always optimising and innovating. Saying this, there is a huge opportunity to test and grow, so you won't be short of opportunities to make your mark on the future of the business as a whole. Potential candidates will be highly analytical with a proven track record of making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced client-side environment.
As PPC Specialist your duties will include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance via a mix of new techniques and efficiency gains
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring the latest industry trends
- Campaign restructuring and optimisation
- Continuous ad copy testing
- Helping to refine our bid management approach, with a focus on both new users and reactivating existing ones
- Working closely with our Google and Bing account managers to ensure we're constantly testing new betas and are at the forefront of Paid Search
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years hands on PPC experience and a proven track record in running successful search campaigns, ideally in a digital-first client-side environment
- Highly analytical and target driven with the proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns.
- Experience and understanding of Bid Management tools
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Be constantly looking for ways to improve
Nice to haves:
- SQL knowledge (or Python/R for extra brownie points!)
- German/French/Spanish language skills
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.