A well-established, global Travel brand who have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Specialist to join the team out of their offices in Crawley / Gatwick.
The PPC Specialist will manage campaigns hands on covering the UK & Ireland markets, across multiple brands. You will support the PPC Manager and be part of a strong in-house Biddable Media team. There will also be an opportunity for you to get involved in some Paid Social and Display campaigns.
Some of the day to day duties include;
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms - including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and adgroups
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
Key skills required;
- Proven track record managing PPC campaigns hands on with at least 6 months experience
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Great knowledge and understanding of PPC methods and tools
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
- Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
- Effective team player in a cross-functional group
- Delivery on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms simultaneously
As Paid Search Specialist you will be rewarded with a generous base salary and first class benefits package including heavily discounted holidays!
There is also an option to work from home 1 day per week for the right candidate.
You will also be surrounded by a great team with great expertise's and training available.
Keen to learn more? Don't delay and apply now! Alternatively, contact Alex Tykocki at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.