I'm working on a very exciting role with a leader in the Travel Tech space who have their Head Office in the heart of Central London. They are soon to be launching a brand new product offering and require a Biddable Media Account Manager to join the team to manage this from the ground up.
As Biddable Account Manager, you will have full autonomy (strategy & execution) over PPC, Display (GDN), Programmatic, and paid Social Campaigns covering the global market. There is a huge budget of $5m per annum that's been allocated to this new product, so a background of working with large budgets (£50k+ per month) and a bidding tool (ideally Kenshoo) would be very beneficial.
Candidates are required to have an excellent background in managing PPC & GDN campaigns. Knowledge of Social would be beneficial. This means if you have limited Social & Programmatic experience, this is an excellent opportunity to add these channels to your arsenal.
This role will have no management responsibility, however, if you are keen to build up campaigns across a range of platforms from scratch with large budgets then this is for you! Candidates from agency backgrounds are preferred, however, client side backgrounds will also be considered, as long as this has been managing campaigns hands on and not via agencies. A great opportunity for a Senior Executive who is looking to step up or current Performance Marketing Manager who is interested in taking on an exciting project from scratch.
Key responsibilities include;
- Devise and implement the biddable strategy in cooperation with the Head of Biddable.
- Analyse the accounts, and make campaign decisions to grow sales and hit COS targets
- Responsible for building PPC, Display & Social structure.
- Use automated bidding and attribution modelling features of bid management technology to aid campaign management.
- Working with internal marketing team and agency partners to develop the biddable strategy and propose new ideas/tests.
- Co-managing relationship with Google account team.
- Working with the team analyst to deliver comprehensive and insightful management reporting.
Key skills / background;
- Strong track record of managing PPC & Display campaigns (preferably with large budgets, min £50k per month) on Google AdWords / GDN, familiar with all aspects of the process.
- Strong background in managing campaigns on a performance basis.
- Knowledge of RTB and Social campaign management a big plus.
- Used to working autonomously on the day-to-day optimisations.
- Excellent knowledge of the general Search landscape, preferably with the context of global markets.
- Strong analytical abilities and experience producing, interpreting and presenting management reports.
- Sound understating of digital marketing and ecommerce in general.
You will be reward with a generous base salary, bonus, 25 days holiday, and pension scheme. The office is located a short walk from Oxford Circus, and Tottenham Court Road tube stations.
This new product is due to be launched in around 12 weeks' time, so the brand is keen to get you on board ASAP!
Keen to learn more? Then don't delay and apply to this ad now. Alternatively contact Alex Tykocki, Digital Marketing at Bloc Digital Talent on or call 01202 203 3318 for a confidential discussion.
Biddable Media Manager (PPC, GDN background), c. to £35k, Travel Tech, London
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.