An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Performance Marketing Manager to join one of the UK's top comparison websites who are at the forefront of technology-based in Central London.
As Paid Performance Marketing Manager you will focus on Paid Search, whilst looking to enhance and grow other channels such as Display and Paid Social. This role will require you to be hands-on with campaigns, responsible for the strategy of the product area, and manage 2 direct reports. You will be working with budgets of c. £500k per month so candidates are required to have managed PPC budgets of at least £50k-£100k per month.
You can come from either an agency or client side background however you will have worked in or with clients who are e-commerce driven. The brand uses manual bidding so you must also have this in your locker and not always managed campaigns through automated technology.
- App Marketing and App Store Optimisation
- Traffic acquisition through paid search
- Continuously optimising PPC campaigns (all aspects) to achieve maximum sales volume and ROI
- Developing and implementing a paid search strategy to achieve volume growth
- Ensuring cost effective coverage across multiple search engines
- Identifying new opportunities for growth, inc. keyword mining & informing product development from search demand
- Use of tools to inform marketing strategy, including Hitwise & Google Analytics
- Delivery of online marketing insight to the Mobile team, including feedback on client objectives
- On-site optimisation to continue the customer journey from marketing to sale
Skills and background required;
- Proven track record in digital acquisition with large budgets
- An understanding of the affiliate model (CPA)
- strong experience of delivering and optimising PPC campaigns to performance metrics
- Understand the CPC/EPC marketing model
- On-site conversion expertise
- A basic understanding of marketing attribution
- A brave & ambitious approach to achieving growth
- An understanding of `on-mobile` user behaviour-risks & opportunities
- Experience in the mobile phone sector preferable but not necessary
You will work with a team of dedicated Digital Marketing professionals with offices a short distance to mainline train stations and tubes. As Performance Marketing Manager you will be rewarded with a generous base salary, bonus, and first-class benefits package.
If you are keen to learn more about this unique opportunity then apply to this ad now or contact Alex Tykocki Specialist - Digital Marketing (Paid Search and Analytics ) at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.