A multi-award winning provider of online Casino, Bingo and entertainment branded online games with partnerships with some of the biggest online media brands in the UK. Due to their continued success & growth, they currently have a brand new opening for a Paid Search Specialist to join their established London based offices.
The Paid Search Specialist will report into the SEM Specialist, be a dynamic individual, and will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns.
- Setting up, testing, developing & improving PPC campaigns across multiple markets and for multiple brands.
- Collaborate with SEO, regional brand marketing teams and commercial managers
- Optimise CPA, landing pages, quality score and conversion.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting.
- Optimise and configure accounts, conduct regular analysis, and define scalable processes.
- Identify keyword and campaign opportunities.
- Create and present regular monthly performance reports for key internal stakeholders
- 2+ years proven ability working on PPC campaigns
- Understanding of PPC techniques and best practice across major search engines.
- Hands-on experience in the paid search field
- An interest in marketing coupled with strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and interested in working with data to drive decisions
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adwords Qualified Individual
- Experience with other search engines and ad networks would also be beneficial but not essential
As Paid Search Specialist you will benefit from a generous basic salary, bonus, and opportunity to fast track your career within search. Located 5 minutes from major Central London tube station this a golden opportunity for a Paid Search Specialist to join a world leader iGaming industry.
For the best selection of Search Marketing opportunities please do not hesitate to contact Alex Tykocki at Bloc Digital on 01202 203 318 or email
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.