Do you have experience with analytics?
Have you championed to strengthen analytics within a marketing team?
Can you tell a story to simplify problems and make them easy to explain?
Want to join a great team, and effect change?
Then this Marketing Data Analyst role in Central London could be the role for you! Report directly to the Head of Customer Acquisition, and take charge of:
- Monitoring and reporting on different business metrics (CPA, CPO, new customers, etc.) for multiple stakeholders and markets
- Questioning and analysing the marketing efficiency across different paid marketing channels and platforms
- Discovering valuable audiences and segments within the different campaigns
- Questioning the current state of play and ways of attributing value to our marketing campaigns and customer acquisition tactics
- Collaborate with the business intelligence team to define and improve the data collection and API-imports
So what do you need to have to join this team apart outside of the 'RIGHT STUFF'?
- Fierce SQL skills
- Best friends with Google Analytics
- In love with Digital Marketing
- Have a complicated relationship with attribution
What does all this ability get you?
- A salary up to £60k
- Free Food
- Free Coffee
- Flexible Holiday Policy
Now you are excited about the Marketing Data Analyst role and want to know more it's easy, simply send your CV through to me Alex Tykocki @ hellobloc.com or click apply and we can talk about how we can make your dreams come true
Marketing Data Analyst - Central London - StartUp - Flexible working
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.