SWINDON - 6 month Contract - Fin-Tech
This exciting contract is with a great client who are leading the marketing within the Fin Tech industry. They are looking for a UX researcher to join their office in Swindon to lead and deliver research projects to further advance their understanding of their members & users. This role will span across the entire Digital estate of the business.
You enjoy being hands on. You have the ability to lead and direct research projects and have a CV & portfolio showing this from previous projects. You have experience working closely with Product managers, Developers, Analysts as well as other researchers… And obviously a UX team!
In this role, you will lead & direct research projects and you will also be responsible for the approach, shaping and scoping. You will examine the objectives of each one, and flesh out the requirements to ensure my client are making the right thing, the right way.
The scope of projects this role may span the entire digital estate and multiple service touch points
You should be great with;
- Usability Testing
- Survey design
- Co-creation workshops
- Running focus groups
- Depth Interviews
You will be the Lead Researcher. Responsibilities of this position include;
- Ensuring that deliverables meet both the project's objectives and the needs of end users.
- Working closely with the project manager (or scrum master), product owner and the design team to ensure smooth, high quality and efficient delivery of projects from inception through to delivery
- Foster strong working relationships with key teams within the Society such as Product, Member Proposition, Insight andAnalytics.
- Ensuring that research is at the heart of the project you are working on, that it is informative, impactful and guides design and usability in the right direction.
- Managing third party suppliers and agencies.
- Ensuring that the research materials and the insights generated are made available to the rest of the Society (via our internal sharing systems)
- Working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams to create experiences and services that make a real difference to our members and business
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts within the business including: Product and Membership Proposition etc.
- Coordinating and collaborating with other teams within the business including: Insight and Analytics, Content Design, Online Development teams, etc.
- Working with customer-facing colleagues for collaboration or user research
- Working with business members for collaboration or user research projects you will be working on can range from weeks to months depending on the programme and it's individual requirements
- Optimising, or renovating existing experiences based on business, user and regulatory needs
- Providing research to create new experiences, content or services across the digital estate
- Conveying the competitive context and speaking persuasively and inspiring others through selling the concepts or recommendations
- Marrying the needs of the user with that of the business
- Developing ways to improve our ways of working
The sort of changes and timeframes which these changes will be made within;
- You will drive quality and excellence within the project teams you manage
- You will provide timely, accurate and informative reports and presentations to guide the focus and direction of the wider team
- Projects may focus on any area of the businesses digital estate. This includes the company websites, the online bank or mobile apps or in-branch experiences like ATM and branch screens
- You will proactively identify and develop new or innovative work methods / technologies to help improve quality and efficiency of team output
Your Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable expertise in qualitative and quantitative digital research
- Experience at a senior level within a fast-paced commercial digital environment, agency or practice
- Experience in leading or managing project teams (single- and/or multi-disciplinary)
- Excellent career record in the consumer, retail or banking spaces, with a proven track record of evaluating, scoping and shaping successful online services, content and experiences
- A Strong portfolio of work
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a marketing, creative, technical, or other related field
- A track record of translating key business objectives into digital solutions that communicate effectively and engagingly with the customer
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with ability to manage and own multiple competing priorities
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.