My client is a leading and expanding financial payment company based in Munich, Germany. Due to the success of the company and steady growth they are now in need of a Lead Program Manager to join the team.
My client is one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and risk management. They develop intelligent solutions which push the business of companies in ecommerce, media and mail order area. Being a dynamic and growing company in the payment industry, this is a fantastic chance to work for a highly regarded brand.
- Take responsibility for customer projects from pre-sales until launch
- Plan, track and coordinate customer projects involving a range of different parties and systems
- Be the first point of contact for the customer
- Support and mentor Project Managers
- Setup and configure processes through all staging domains
- Coordinate testing activities across the partners and systems
You will have...
- Proven background in a Project/Program management position
- Exposure to the launch of new technical consumer products
- Exposure to the payment industry
- Solid ability in project planning and tracking
- Excellent English communication skills
- Previous exposure to a Scrum working methodology is a plus
This is what they offer
My client has plenty of room for you to make technical decisions in self-organised teams in a steadily growing company with great working conditions. You will solve a wide range of tasks together with the team and profit from an ongoing knowhow transfer.
This is a chance to contribute to a highly successful brand, feel valued and be a part of their ambitious expansion plans whilst working with like-minded individuals.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity, apply to this ad now or contact Rich Pile at Bloc Digital Talent Specialists on or call +44 1202 203 335 for a confidential discussion.
Lead Program Manager
Leading Online Brand
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.