- The Web Developer Specialist will work as part of an established Java development team in an agile environment. The individual will be a full member of the software engineering team and pair program with the Development team responsible for the Web Portal to transfer knowledge and skills to the team. They will:
- Design the wireframes for the CDP User Portal and 'Data as a Service' Portals.
- Develop the User Interface web pages
- Develop against secured APIs
- Test Portals & APIs
Skills and experience
- Opportunity attribute name Opportunity attribute value
- Essential skills and experience
- Experience in developing Web Portals using a variety of front end frameworks and tools, e.g. Angular, & Webpack
- Knowledge of information technology security issues
- Knowledge of Information architecture (Client & Server side)
- Knowledge of developing with APIs
- The ability to pick up new technologies quickly and apply them to business problems
- Test driven development experience
- The ability to develop with agility, e.g. have worked as part of a Scrum team
- Working with users to design and develop the web portal pages
You will need to be Security Scleared or prepared to go through the process.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.