A small consultancy of highly qualified specialists with comprehensive knowledge of product data management and broad IT backgrounds are now recruiting to grow their team. The team strives to focus their services on the benefits for the customer and share the responsibility for their customer's success. The overall aim of the team is achieving the highest customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships. My client now seeks a talented Senior Java Developer with the aim to develop the success of the brand and it's expanding its partnerships.
- You will be continuously developing and implementing solutions to problems
- Creating and delivering documentation
- Installation and implementation of new and improved application features
- Analysing problems
- Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE with a minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
- Sound knowledge of Spring and Hibernate.
- Preferably experience with Eclipse/Eclipse RCP.
- German must be to a good standard and fluency in English is required
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field (Science/mathematics) or similar
What is offered?
- A fantastic working environment with flat hierarchies and free from rigid rules
- Long terms security due to favourable market conditions
- Very attractive salary
- Option for company car after 6 months of employment
- Further development of your personal skills through on-the-job training and targeted further training
- Flexible working patterns available
- Fuel allowance if required
Does this interest you?
To find out more and avoid disappointment please call Rich Pile - Bloc Digital Talent Ltd +44 1202 203 335 or alternatively, please email
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.