A new opportunity has become available for a talented Java Software Developer to join a leading online payment based in Munich and assist in designing the architecture, developing and testing the systems within my client's specialist division. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is an expert in their field and has the knowledge to work closely with the Team Lead and additional stakeholders across the department.
If successful you will be part of an innovative, multicultural and highly appreciated team and be rewarded with a generous basic salary and benefits package. The position is permanently based in their headquarters just outside of Munich, Germany, but don't worry my client can support you relocating and obtaining a visa if required.
- Design and development of the various software components and their integration into the product's software architecture
- Analysis of requirements, the creation of state of the art application architecture and solutions within our own software stack as well as the integration of third-party applications
- Implementation together with an agile team in different stages of the software development life cycle - architecture, implementation, testing, and integration, up to the roll-out and maintenance
- Proven ability in object-oriented software development (Java, Java EE) supported by Oracle on OS Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of software integration projects and SOA based architecture
- Very good exposure of Spring, Hibernate, JUnit as well as common frameworks in the context of Java, Web Services, and XML
- Sound skills in SQL and practical experience in Oracle and its development tools
- Proven ability in agile processes and working methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to structure complex tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Exposure to the software and payment industry
- Fresh ideas and the ability to think outside the box
This is what they offer
My client has plenty of room for you to make technical decisions in self-organised teams in a steadily growing company with great working conditions. You will solve a wide range of tasks together with the team and profit from an ongoing know how transfer.
This is a chance to contribute to a highly successful brand, feel valued and be a part of their ambitious expansion plans whilst working with like-minded individuals.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity, apply to this ad now or contact Rich Pile at Bloc Digital Talent Specialists
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.