As one of the leading companies in online payments my client is well known for developing intelligent solutions which push the business of companies in ecommerce, media and mail order area. Based in Munich they are now seeking an IT Business Analyst to join the team and a competitive salary depending on experience.
- Develop and prioritise user stories, workflows and acceptance criteria for front-end and back-end functionalities on the basis of epics
- Preparation of sprints for the Scrum/Kanban Team in Requirements Workshops
- Point of contact for the international Scrum/Kanban Team for any issues arising during the implementation phase
- Creation of concepts on the basis of customer requirements
- Clarification of requirements with customers
- Execution of technical approvals
- Execution of customer training
- Coordination of internal workflows with regard to new product functionalities
- Work experience as a Technical Product Manager/Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Extensive understanding of payment and card processing
- Ability to abstract and analyse ideas as well as creativity
- Conceptual strength
- Agility and team orientation
- Ideally, you have experience with Scrum
- Fluent in English, ideally fluent in German as well
- You have a degree in Business Administration/Business Computer Science
My client has plenty of room for you to make technical decisions in self-organised teams in a steadily growing company with great working conditions. You will solve a wide range of tasks together with the team and profit from an ongoing knowhow transfer.
If you would like to learn more about this unique opportunity, apply to this ad now or contact Rich Pile at Bloc Digital Talent Specialists on or call +44 1202 203 335 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.