Bloc have recently partnered with a large consultancy based in Central London who are looking to considerably grow their Design team through the year starting with both Visual & interaction designers.
In this position, your primary goal will be to craft designs that will improve User Experience. You will be responsible for taking these Design Concepts from sketches all the way through to producing prototypes that the Development team can understand.
What your role will include;
- Communicating with clients where you will gather requirements and translate these into Designs
- Taking part in sketching workshops with both colleagues as well as client stakeholders
- Collaborating with other interaction designers to carry out User Research, discovering the insights that will guide your concepts
- Completing User Research in collaboration with other Interaction Designers
- Working to produce both Wireframes as well as Interaction Prototypes that can demonstrate functionalities to Stakeholders
- Collaborating with both the Development team as well as Visual Designers
- You hold a Degree or post-graduate qualification in Interaction design or a related field
- You have previous experience being involved in the early stages of the Design process
- You are strong with Omnigraffle and other commonly used User Experience tools such as Illustrator, Axure & Balsamiq
- You have the ability to quickly learn new software tools as and when required
- You have worked on products or services with complex User Interfaces
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.