Information Security Co-ordinator
Purpose of the Job
I am currently recruiting for an Information Security Co-ordinator on a Permanent basis to be based at the services centre in Malta which has undergone extensive transformation.
The chosen candidate will be trained to assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the writing, maintenance and control of the documents and records underpinning the Information Security Management System/s, including, among other types of documents and records, information security policies, guidelines and procedures, and records relating to the Company's risk management and internal auditing programmes, incident management framework and IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan. You will also assist in the compilation, reviewing and updating of such documentation, and have an opportunity to be actively involved in other information security tasks.
Key activities include:
- Co-ordination of the writing, maintenance and control of policies, guidelines, procedures and other information security-related documents.
- Maintenance of spreadsheets and QPulse records relating to information security audit and other key project activities
- Assistance in the compilation of Information Security metric records to ensure the maintenance of compliance activities
- Creation and management of tickets in the Company's Service Management System
- Other co-ordination tasks relating to the Company's Information Security Management System/s
- Qualifications and Experience
- To be considered for the Information Security Co-ordinator's role you will have the following
skills and qualifications:
- An MQF Level-6 qualification in computer science, information systems or a related discipline, or an MQF Level-5 qualification in computer science, information systems or a related discipline and previous experience within the IT Services industry
- Willingness to obtain an information security industry qualification; e.g. CISA or CISSP
- Excellent writing skills; English language
- Strong background in document and record administration
- Experience of Information Security and/or compliance would be highly desirable
- Experience of audit reporting would be desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent attention to detail
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.