Are you interested in joining a British FTSE 250 company with a global reach? This growth is off the back of a new product launch where handheld scanners will be integrated in to the tobacco supply chain industry. This is the opportunity to be at the forefront of the business by delivering the best customer service to the customers/end users, working to SLA's and resolving issues with a first time fix where possible.
- As a Helpdesk Analyst you will be responsible for providing Helpdesk support to the end user and providing a first time fix where possible. You will record, categorise, prioritise and resolve IT service requests, issues and complaints in accordance with set SLA's working to clearly defined ITIL frameworks. There is more! You will also be responsible for customer order management as well as report writing where necessary.
- Ideally, you will be currently working within a similar position as a Help Desk analyst or similar resolving a number IT infrastructure, network and database issues. You will have a background in using an ITIL conformant service management systems tool and working within an ITIL service & support framework.
- Please note: This will not be working with the usual standard helpdesk issues and will have to be prepared to deal with all queries from different manufacturing organisations and can range anything from hardware to software/applications support.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally a formal qualification in an IT/Computer Engineering discipline (however work based experience will be considered.
- Fluent in the English Language, Arabic would also be extremely beneficial.
- A proven track record of working to an exceeding stringent SLA/OLA targets.
- You must possess high levels of energy, motivation and enthusiasm in order to fit in with the team culture, together you will be responsible for making it happen!
- Ideally ITIL v3 Foundation Certified or a background working to ITIL frameworks.
- A proven knowledge and usage of an ITIL conformant service management tool (Remedy, HP Service Now, Hornbill, Heat, Peregrine are to name a few).
- Previous experience working within a 1st Line IT Service/Support function.
- A background of hitting SLA's to achieve a high level of customer service.
- The ability to create and review reports to identify trends and assist with decision making
- Experience in a manufacturing/logistics environment would be highly desirable but not essential
The role will be working on a shift based pattern.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.