Hardware Development Engineer // Basingstoke // Permanent
This excellent opportunity is with an exciting organisation with a heritage of over 200 years who are a leading provider of secure products and Digital Solutions. My client operates within the Fin-Tech sector and works closely with large banks and Government organisations.
As the Hardware Development Engineer, you will work on digital printing equipment for new product development projects within my clients Technology team. Your role will include supporting new Hardware and Materials Development Programs for innovation Processes and providing expertise with development of equipment and processes involved in secure print, document manufacture and personalisation.
You will offer a crucial link to the factories and the Research and Development Technology centre when new or existing specialist equipment is either introduced or upgraded. You will also be involved in creating and executing functional requirement documentation, test plans and procedures for hardware and materials developments.
This role will involve travel in the UK and internationally and will involve acceptance testing at customer and supplier sites.
You will have;
- HND or Degree Level Qualification in a relevant Engineering field
- Experience managing project developments to specification, budget and time
- Experience in managing suppliers and their resources for effective product development and issue resolution.
- Proven ability to provide technical input to cross-functional teams and able to communicate technical concepts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience working on precision machinery (ideally printing equipment), document handling or sorting machinery.
My client offers:
- A challenging, exciting and distinctive working environment operating in a product set and global market that is unique
- A competitive salary and benefits package including generous holiday and pension entitlements
- Freedom to grow and explore what is possible with an excellent training and development programme
- International travel
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.