The key areas of this role are:
- Analysis of a range of data sets
- Communication of results to a varied audience
- Managing your own project
- Main Activities and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for managing the Analytics database and report fortnightly on status to Analytics team and sales.
- Provide technical support to Analytics global customer base on data integrity and how to maximise their use of the software. This will involve speaking with people who don't have English as their first language. It will occasionally (but rarely) involve early morning or late night calls with customers.
- Deliver reports (PowerPoint or Word), including analysis and recommendations, based on Analytics charts/data;
- Internal analysis for sales.
- Customer specific analysis.
- Work closely with Forecast Manager to provide offline forecast analysis, including data and logic checking.
- Support software development team in generation of data sets for testing different analysis, use the software to ensure it performs calculations as expected and has the appropriate look and feel.
- Responsible for the Global Fitness Standards project which involves;
- Performing the data collection of the fitness data.
- Completing the analysis and providing recommendations.
- Delivery of customer reports.
- Management and analysis of the fitness database.
- To support the behaviour of working as one, sharing best practice and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business.
- To ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process and maintain an up to date record of all training and development activities/programmes.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business, and demonstrate our understanding of our Code of Business Principles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good time management skills. Required to work on multiple projects with different time frames. Good data management skills. Required to work with multiple customer's data at one time and need to keep information separate. Ability to utilise tools for data analysis, including but not limited to Excel.
- Good communication skills. Required to provide reports internally and externally.
- Experience working as part of cross functional teams in multiple locations.
- A good grasp of mathematics, ideally including statistics. Able to clean big data sets efficiently and build stories from data analysis.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.