Graduate Data Analyst
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Data Analyst to work at the Head Office in Basingstoke on a fixed term contract for 12 months. This exciting opportunity is to support the business's Analytics service.
Main Activities and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for managing the Analytics database and report fortnightly on status to the Analytics team and sales.
- Provide technical support to Analytics global customer base on data integrity and how to maximise their use of the software. This will involve speaking with people who don't have English as their first language. It will occasionally (but rarely) involve early morning or late night calls with customers.
- Deliver reports (PowerPoint or Word), including analysis and recommendations, based on Analytics charts/data;
- Internal analysis for sales.
- Customer specific analysis.
- Work closely with Forecast Manager to provide offline forecast analysis, including data and logic checking.
- Support software development team in generation of data sets for testing different analysis, use the software to ensure it performs calculations as expected and has the appropriate look and feel.
- Responsible for the Global Fitness Standards project which involves;
- Performing the data collection of the fitness data.
- Completing the analysis and providing recommendations.
- Delivery of customer reports, including creation of report template.
- Management and analysis of the fitness database.
- To support the generation of training materials, case studies and marketing materials for Analytics and Global Fitness Standards project.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good time management skills. Required to work on multiple projects with different time frames.
- Good data management skills. Required to work with multiple customer's data at one time and need keep information separate.
- Good communication skills. Required to provide reports internally and externally.
- Experience working as part of cross functional teams in multiple locations.
- A good grasp of mathematics, ideally including statistics. Able to clean big data sets efficiently and build stories from data analysis.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.