German Speaking UX Designer - Berlin, Germany
€50,000 - €60,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful online insurance company as a UX Designer has become available. Our client's vision is to offer an insurance that enriches the lives of their customers whilst working on the first completely stress-free car insurance - without paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and perpetual contract terms. Based in Berlin, Germany, this exciting opportunity is offered to candidates who have extensive UX Design experience and can demonstrate via a strong portfolio of work, the ability to design with flair and their own unique style.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- You will develop the customer side of our clients product offering, in doing so, you attach importance to the latest App technology and responsiveness.
- You will work closely with the development and product management team in order to produce a leading product in the online insurance marketplace.
- You will perform passionate analysis and UX research, develop workflows, wireframes and UI elements, and will build interactive prototypes, in order to present to internal stakeholders.
- You are constantly developing your concepts and designs with the aid of your analyses and UX Research.
About the UX Designer:
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of customer-focused UX, typically for mobile-first products.
- You are always looking for the latest trends and technologies.
- You will already have experience in agile product development.
- You speak - and more importantly - understand German to a near fluent standard (Advanced)
- You are an open, communicative person and feel comfortable in a dynamic and collaborative organisation.
Salary details for the UX Designer:
- €50,000 - €60,000 (depending on experience)
- Standard company benefits
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.