Fullstack PHP Developer / Permanent / London / £40,000 - £55,000
£40,000 - £55,000
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business offering a cloud-based SaaS platform that creates seamless solutions to businesses within the retail, leisure and hospitality sectors.
As a result of significant growth over the last few years, there is now an opportunity for talented developers to join they're already talented team, with the aim to build the next version of their platform.
Advocates of agile methodologies and continuous integration, to manage their development cycle and working with cross-functional teams of developers, who work closely with our product owners.
- The platform is built using Laravel so experience OO PHP within a Modern MVC framework (Laravel, or Symfony) is required
- Writing SOLID testable code is important within this technology-focused business so understanding of Test Driven Development is a plus along with experience in Unit testing (PHPUnit)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working within and agile and lean environment and knowledge of web application architectures.
- Good experience with MySQL / MariaDB.
- Good experience with Design Patterns and APIs.
- Good knowledge of git workflows and advanced git command line tools.
- Experience working with Lean/Agile software development practices.
To learn more about this exciting role; Click apply, connect with me and say 'Hello' or Contact me on:
01202 203 308 //
Full-time permanent position
Job location: London
Position start date As soon as possible
Salary up to £55,000
Working hours: 9-5.30pm
Industry: Online, SaaS, established business
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.