Frontend Developer - Shopify / Bournemouth / Permanent / £35,000 - £50,000
£35,000 - £50,000
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a young, hungry team based in Bournemouth.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an industry-disrupting company that is taking off ??! With over 200,000 customers and growing, the brand is shaking up the online retail space with green-science backed, eco-friendly consumer goods. A brand that's truly loved by its customers.
You'll be working closely with the Head of Digital Development to scope new functionality and features across all company websites.
Day to day you'll create responsive Shopify themes across all of the brand's websites and modifying pre-existing themes depending on the scope of the project
You'll be responsible for making design and development decisions to improve optimisation for different elements of the websites.
You'll collaborate with sales, marketing and analytics teams to understand what changes need to be made and plan projects accordingly.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Slate toolkit
- Liquid templating (Shopify)
- Git and general version control experience and best practice
- Willingness to learn and implement new technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ruby experience (Shopify)
- Linux administration skills
- Experience developing and working with APIs and integrations
If you're interested in Greenfield projects and want to be part of a growing and disruptive business, click apply or get in touch with me on the details below.
Ricardorthomas@hellobloc.com // 01202 203 308
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.