Front End Developer / London / Permanent / £45,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join a leading media group providing services to the e-commerce market across Europe.
Currently millions of customers in the UK, France, and Germany use their services for data-driven and strategy led solutions, offering bespoke services that continue to make them market leaders within their sector.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, to help transform the existing websites and web applications aesthetics and performance.
- Develop code and build libraries
- Ensuring application is optimised for maximum performance and scalability
- Work alongside agile teams to develop new user features
- Collaborate and liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup languages (HTML5, CSS3)
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SAS
- Experience using version control tools, such as Git.
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Experience of (RESTful) API integration
- Experience building responsive websites for different device types/screen sizes
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Great office location
- Relaxed working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Simplyhealth package (covering costs towards Dental, Optical treatments etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Regular company socials
Full-time permanent position
Job location: London
Position start date: As soon as possible
Salary up to £45,000
Working hours: 9-5.30pm
Industry: Online, eCommerce, established business
Please apply or get in touch with me if you'd like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.
Not for you? We offer up to £350 for referrals if successful.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.